People have been asking me lately how I have so much content.
They want to know the secret.
But here’s the thing, there’s no secret and there’s no trick.
It’s so frickin easy, you guys…
Today you’ll learn…
- Why Google is your friend.
- Tips to help you never run out of content
I always like to include a free resource for you in all my trainings. This week it’s The Top 5 Ways Female Entrepreneurs Hurt Their Brand Without Even Knowing It! In this FREE download, I’ll show you the five key ways female entrepreneurs undermine their own brand by accident, and even more important: how to stop doing it. Are you ready? Click here to download now!
8 Unique Ways to Never Run Out of Content
Content is anything…
First things first, you gotta Google your niche. You need to stay informed and be sure to share your learned knowledge with your following. With the internet, finding content is literally endless. There is books, audios, podcasts, downloads, and so much more. You just need to be sure to do the research.
Once you find your content, be sure to add your personality to it! It is absolutely NOT okay to plagiarize, so whatever you find, you’ve got to be sure to add some originality to it. The last thing we want is to just be replicating each other, looking like a bunch of clones. You are unique, so flaunt it.
… that adds value to the reader’s life.
Alright, so before we jump into the 8 ways, you need to understand one thing- you need to do these all the time. I mean it. If you truly never want to run out of content, repeat these steps on the regular…
- Share your failures. If you’ve never failed, then you have never tried anything. So own up to your mistakes. It helps people remember that you are human just like them.
- Talk about your success. Now, that doesn’t mean go around bragging about everything. Instead, share your wins. Talk about your journey and the ups with the downs. Show them it’s possible for them too.
- Tell a story. It’s the fastest way to build an audience. We love stories by nature, so get out there and tell your audience things that resonate with then. It doesn’t always have to be about you. Talk about your kids, a co-worker, an article, whatever it may be, just tell the story, and tell it well.
- Use analogies. This one is going to save you SO.MUCH.TIME. Seriously, think about how many times in your life you’ve had to explain something several ways, and then an analogy brings the “ah-ha” moment. Analogies bridge the gap, so be sure that it’s clear and relatable.
- Talk about simple common strategies you use in your business now. People get sucked into complex strategies that often end up discouraging people to continue on. So share your simple strategies! Your audience will appreciate it and feel like they too can do it without being super technical.
- Talk about current life. Be REAL. People only buy from people they know, like, and trust. So show them that you are human by sharing pictures of your dog or your kids or post about things that interest YOU. Be a little bit transparent.
- Show genuine interest. This one sounds like a “Duh” tip, but I wouldn’t be sharing this if I didn’t see the need. So put in some effort in your posts and comments. Your audience can smell a fake miles away.
- Ask for audience opinions. This is a great way to engage with your audience, but remember that some people might not agree with you. And if your post is about some controversial, be prepared for some backlash.
In The End…
Finding and coming up with content is pretty easy and neverending. With the power of the internet at your hands, you can always find new content. Just remember that you are unique and your personal interests are interesting to others, so be sure to show your audience WHO you are, not just what you sell.
The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul.