Does it ever just turn you off from being productive?
I know I was sitting in my office just dreaming about clearing out all the JUNK! I was sick of looking all at it all and feeling just so overwhelmed by it. Then it became hard to focus and I just said enough was enough! It’s time to DETOX your space.
What can you expect to learn?
- How to welcome creativity and clarity into your space and life.
- What I did in the beginning to refocus my thoughts and get clear.
- 3 questions to reevaluate your mindset and make REAL shifts.
HOW TO DETOX YOUR SPACE (AND MIND)
Bring in creativity, kick out negativity.
Detoxing yourself and space can be such a positive jolt to your life and business. Clutter often brings in frustration, negativity, and self-doubt. We end up struggling to focus, as our poor clouded minds can hardly function on a basic level because it’s so filled up with CRAP. But once you dedicate yourself to let it all go, you’ll feel so good AND finally feel organized to let the clarity flow naturally through you. You’ll even see the success start rolling in.
We all start somewhere…
If you know me, you know that I started in networking marketing 6 years ago and now make multiple 6 figures in my business. But as successful as I am now, I definitely didn’t start there.
I found one of my journals from when I first started this amazing journey and one particular excerpt stuck out to me.
It was maybe the 20th time of me speaking at a live event and I was still so engulfed in self-doubt and fear that I called James, my coach at the time. I shared how I woke up unhappy, unfulfilled, and just stressed out every day. I mean I hadn’t even started my day yet and that’s how I was feeling. But James took the time and helped me rearrange my thoughts and feelings.
Even after this has been lost in the office clutter, I found it to be so important and helpful.
James gave 4 questions/ tips that helped pull me back from the sea of doubtfulness.
- Remain present. Focus on one task at a time. Too often do we let our minds run wild and trick ourselves into believing that we can somehow focus on them all, and sadly, that is something we simply can’t do.
- Journal your tasks. This is something I like to call content batching. Gather your ideas, notes, and plans for your tasks and organize them. Keep them somewhere you can easily see them. It goes hand in hand with focusing on one task at a time. Think of it as a To-Do List for your day or week. You can take a look and see exactly what you SHOULD be focusing on and then just tackle them ONE AT A TIME.
- Ask yourself – How present am I? So this one might make you think, “uh, Julie.. isn’t that the same as #1?” No, it’s not. This one is more of how productive you truly are at this current moment. It’s easy to burn out as an entrepreneur and when we focus on our to-do lists, we forget to just take a moment to breathe. Set an alarm every hour or so to take a break. Go for a walk, have a snack…just take a breather. Stepping away for a moment can do wonders for your productivity.
- Why limit possibilities? Your self-doubt absolutely pumps the breaks on your creativity and flow. And until you CONSCIOUSLY inject more confidence into your mind, YOU will continue to be your biggest obstacle. Just let go and let life happen.
Time to reevaluate your mindset
Your inner work will reflect your outer work, so in order to succeed, you must work from the inside out. This means that you need to pay attention to your thoughts and feelings. And on the days you can’t seem to shake off those negative vibes, ask yourself these 3 questions:
- What am I thinking about at this moment? Have I hit a wall? Why do I keep content switching? What’s holding me back? Remember, writing these thoughts down might help you focus.
- Is this thought helping me progress? Again, are these thoughts holding you back? If all you’re thinking is how you don’t deserve this and you go into this repetitive state of negativity, asking yourself the right questions can pull you out and set you back on the right track.
- Is this thought in service to my desires and goals? If your answer is no, then it’s time to redirect your thoughts and feelings so that they do actually provide you with the right push to get you over this inner hurdle.
In the end…
It’s about implementation. You have to WANT to fill your mind with positivity. When your mind and life feel like a cluttered mess, take those moments to detoxify your space. Ask yourself these important questions and refocus your mindset. Face your fears and see the light inside of you grow. I believe in you 💖
Don’t forget! I also have close to 300 totally FREE video trainings for you plug into on my Facebook page!
Want to connect personally? Send me a message on Facebook! I love hearing from other ROCKSTAR business owners like yourself 😊